10. Photoresponse of dynamically strained V₂O₃ nanoplates
In preparation, 2019
Naveed Mehmood, Hamid Reza Rasouli, T. Serkan Kasırga
9. Synthesis of V₂O₃ nanoplates for exploring correlated supercritical state
Physical Review B (Rapid Communications), 100, 161107(R), 2019. (IF:3.836, Rapid Comm: ~5.1)
Hamid Reza Rasouli, Naveed Mehmood, Onur Çakıroğlu, Engin Can Sürmeli, T. Serkan Kasırga
8. Real time optical observation and control of atomically thin transition metal dichalcogenide synthesis.
Nanoscale, 2019. (IF: 7.23)
Hamid Reza Rasouli, Naveed Mehmood, Onur Çakıroğlu and T. Serkan Kasırga.
In this study, we illustrate usefuleness of a custom-made CVD chamber in transition metal dichalcogenide synthesis. Having the ability to optically observe and control the growth allows to investigate
7. Photocurrent generation in a metallic transition-metal dichalcogenide.
Phys. Rev. B, 97(19):195412, 2018. (IF: 3.836)
Turkish Journal of Physics, 42(3):293-301, 2018.
(Required publication for docentship application) T. Serkan Kasırga.
Mustafa M. Fadlelmula, Engin C. Sürmeli, Mehdi Ramezani and T. Serkan Kasırga.
4. Visualization of one-dimensional diffusion and spontaneous segregation of hydrogen in single crystals of VO2.
T Serkan Kasırga, Jim M Coy, Jae H Park and David H Cobden.
3. Measurement of a solid-state triple point at the metal–insulator transition in VO2.
Jae Hyung Park, Jim M. Coy, T. Serkan Kasirga, Chunming Huang, Zaiyao Fei, Scott Hunter and David H. Cobden.
2. Photoresponse of a strongly correlated material determined by scanning photocurrent microscopy.
T. Serkan Kasırga, Dong Sun, Jae H. Park, Jim M. Coy, Zaiyao Fei, Xiaodong Xu and David H. Cobden.
1. Microfluidics for reconfigurable electromagnetic metamaterials.